Welcome to Woodshop News!
Tod Riggio, Editor
It's Riggio's job to know what's happening in the industry and what new tools are hitting the shelves.
Jennifer Hicks, Staff Writer
As a staff writer, Jennifer focuses on news stories, profiles, and new tool pieces
Each month our staff gathers news articles that track lumber prices, new tools and products, state and federal government regulations and the availability of materials:
- Business Features focus on the economics and marketing techniques applicable to small and medium size woodworking shops.
- Issue Features analyze trends in woodworking equipment, new technology, construction techniques and marketing strategies.
- Profiles introduce interesting personalities or unique companies.
Woodshop News® is also a complete resource for woodworking tools and supplies:
- Ads from regional and national accounts offer a full range of woodworking equipment, tools, materials and supplies.
- Our Classifieds advertise used equipment and finishing supplies as well as business opportunities and help wanted.
- Woodshop News® is owned and operated by Cruz Bay Publishing Inc., an Active Interest Media company.
firstname.lastname@example.org (for technical issues
For Subscription Inquiries
Customer Service (US/CAN): 1-800-243-9177
Customer Service (INTL): 515-875-7500
Woodshop News, PO Box 37274 Boone, IA 50037-0274